NPTEL Problem solving through Programming In C Assignment 1
1. Set of instructions to be provided to an electronic machine to perform a task is called
2. Compiler helps in the translation from
c) High-level language to machine level language
3. The ALU unit of computer
c) Can perform both arithmetic and logical operations
4 . What type of device is computer printer?
c) A process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer
6. When we write X=10 and Y=X, which of the following memory assignment is correct
b) X and Y will have two distinct locations and 10 will be stored in both.
7. The input N from the user is 6. The output of the following algorithm is
8. What will be the output of the algorithm given below?
d) Compilation error
The following algorithm is used to find a number X is even or odd. What will be the content of the empty box?
10. X is an integer (X=2648). The print value of Y of the flowchart below is
Click to rate this post!